September 10, 2016

My vote will be against Hillary Clinton

One of the reasons why I'll cherish my vote against Hillary Clinton is that I want all those
pay-to-play dictators, corporations, warlords and elite fat cats, who bought influence from
the Clintons, to the tune of 100s of millions of dollars, to get gypped. 

It would be interesting to see a list of donors to the Clinton Foundation, but the MSM
is not interested.  If it were a Republican, the press would recognize it as influence peddling,
it would be a front page scandal.

One wonders what the Clintons promised to get for these millions of dollars.  The press
never did ask about it.  

Consider the dealings between the Russians and Hillary, when she was Sect. of State,
and the "donations" by the Russians to the Clinton Foundation.  How much will
influence cost when Hillary wins the election?

No comments:

Archive

My photo
Email: mu99ins@fastmail.fm